JCB 19c-1E-Tech Battery Digger
The LATEST addition to our growing electric fleet.
NO PETROL FUMES
ZERO EMISSIONS AT POINT OF USE
NO COMPROMISE ON PERFORMANCE
BATTERY LAST A FULL WORKING DAY
ALL PART OF WORKING TOWARDS UKGBC’S TARGET OF NET-ZERO CARBON EMISSIONS IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY BY 2050
- The machine’s 4 battery pack lets you work for 5 hours on a standard application (equivalent to a full day).
- 3 charging options: 110V, 230V and 415V let you get to work when and where it suits.
- Keep check of the battery status via a gauge on the instrument panel.
- Noise at the operator station is a huge 10 dB less than the diesel version.
- Allows for ‘out-of-hours’ working, to maximise time on site and speed up the job.
- The 19C-1E is fitted with a blue light indicator to show the machine is running.
- Three single ﬂanged bottom rollers allied with short pitch tracks ensure a quiet, smooth ride.
- Zero emissions and low noise levels make for safer working conditions.
- The 19C-1E operates completely free of any trailing tethers.
- JCB’s unique 2GO system safely isolates all the controls.
- The canopy is ROPS, TOPS and FOGS certified as standard for full safety compliance.
- 100% steel bodywork for maximum protection and easy repair.
- The electrical circuit has been extensively tested and every detail checked to maximise longevity.
- Full width rear cast counterweight gives full protection against site damage.
- Extending undercarriage beams constructed from 25mm solid steel plate.